Your Marketing Liaison is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided to Your Marketing Liaison by you in accessing www.YourMarketingLiaison.com (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Your Marketing Liaison views and practices regarding your personal information and how Your Marketing Liaison will treat it.
Information that may be collected
Your Marketing Liaison may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Your Marketing Liaison, Your Marketing Liaison may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website to analyze trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Use of Information
Your Marketing Liaison collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
Your Marketing Liaison uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Your Marketing Liaison, other users or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorize.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Your Marketing Liaison will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party unless you have given permission to do so.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Your Marketing Liaison will do its best to protect your personal data, Your Marketing Liaison cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Your Marketing Liaison has received your information, Your Marketing Liaison will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask Your Marketing Liaison not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Your Marketing Liaison will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if Your Marketing Liaison intends to use your data for such purposes or if Your Marketing Liaison intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting our President and Privacy Officer Ginger Allen at email@example.com.