Visualization and Success is the 6th step to success and has been an important part of my journey. I have always visualized what I wanted.
- To hit my first six-figure income by the age of 30. I achieved this goal at age 33.
- To live on the beach. I have owned a townhouse and condo on the ocean.
- To have an office on the beach. My office was across the street from the beach for 5 years.
- To meet someone who was kind, loving and successful. My husband is all these things.
- To stop drinking. I am sober now and celebrating 10 years of sobriety in September.
Success, Visualization And Work
Now it’s important to point out that visualization is more than just thinking about your goals! You also need to put in the work to achieve your goals. As the saying goes, “the only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary.” When it comes to success and visualization, visualization is important for the mind to be able to focus on the task you are working to achieve. What we believe we can achieve. Have I achieved all of my goals? Of course not. Like everyone, I am a work in progress. I have had many setbacks in life and even had dreams shattered. It’s all a part of the process. When in doubt I go back to success tip #1 Mindset. I focus on being positive and surrounding myself with great people. Is my life perfect? Heck no. I have troubles and challenges like all of us. I just want you to know that when you visualize what you want, the universe conspires to help you! 😉 I hope this helps you with your success! Ginger L Allen CEO & Business Development Consultant Your Marketing Liaison www.YourMarketingLiaison.com