Website Design & Management
Having a website today is as important for a business, law firm or medical practice as a phone number.
But just having a website isn’t enough. Today, your website is frequently the first impression visitors have of you and your business.
Your website needs to reinforce the quality and professionalism of your brand, not undermine it.
At Your Marketing Liaison, we create professional, functional, beautiful WordPress websites, designed with your business, law practice or medical practice in mind.
The layout and content of your WordPress website are designed to grab the attention of users from the moment they arrive on your site.
Our goal is to leave visitors to your site feeling intrigued, informed and confident about what you offer.
- We create visually stimulating, user-friendly, easy to navigate websites that work for your business.
- Our websites are responsive and professionally designed to work on devices of all sizes, so they display well on mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktops!
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is included with all of our website builds, to help make it easier for customers to find you online.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) options are available for those wanting to take their business to the next level.
- We offer eCommerce for Online Stores, to give your business flexibility and allowing you to take sales 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Looking for a Membership Site, Lead Management capabilities or Customer Management Systems? We do these too!
WordPress. The World’s Most Popular CMS!
WordPress has been around since 2003 and is the world’s most popular Content Management System (CMS) with in excess of 25% of the Internet running on WordPress. It also powers close to 15% of the world’s top 100 websites.
Some of the reasons WordPress is so popular include ease of use; search engines like WordPress because of the code behind it that makes it easy for search engines to read and index; design of your website is customizable; a blog is built into the site and ready to go; WordPress is scalable … you can start out small and grow your website as your business grows.
eCommerce Solutions for Online Store Websites.
Shopify and WooCommerce are two of the most popular eCommerce platforms on the market today.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything through your online store. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s most popular eCommerce solution. It gives both store owners and developers complete control so that every aspect of your store can be customized.
The Decision – Shopify or WooCommerce?
The decision to choose between the two platforms depends entirely on the client’s needs and skill level.
If you already have a website or you need a website that is much more than an Online Store, WooCommerce for WordPress may be the best solution for your business.
If you don’t have a website and if the website you need will be exclusively an Online Store, then Shopify may be the best option for your business.
For an in-depth comparison, check out this article “Shopify vs WooCommerce – Which is the Better Platform? (Comparison)”.
Our team has decades of collective sales and marketing experience. Our goal is to provide “Affordable Marketing” to help you achieve your business goals. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you!